The Fire Cam Helmet Cameras are the smallest high definition helmet cameras in the world. Recording in 1080p and 720p high definition modes. Built by firefighters, these cameras are made of heat resistant anodized aluminum with a heat resistant glass lens specifically designed for interior firefighting. Take on temperatures upwards of 900F.
The Fire Cam Helmet Cam is designed and built by firefighters. It’s made of heat resistant anodized aluminum with a heat resistant glass lens and can withstand temperatures of up to 900F for short periods.
The Fire Cam is not recommended for concrete training towers or flashover chambers where it could sustain high temps for long periods of time. The camera comes with the BlackJack mount, a water resistant sound cap (for audio) and a waterproof cap capable of going UNDERWATER for 33FT!
The 1080p setting lets you shoot at 30 frames per second (fps) for crystal clear HD video, while at 720p you can shoot at 60 fps for AMAZING slow motion shots! The Fire Cam 1080 needs to use a CLASS 6 or CLASS 10 Micro SDHC card for the smoothest video.
Included with this order:
- FREE 16GB Class 10 Micro SDHC Card.
- 2 spare rechargeable batteries.
- The BlackJack Fire Helmet Mount to mount the camera to ANY style helmet (Fire Cam Mini HD Only)
- Water resistant cap for audio, used for firefighting, so you can hear everything including radio traffic.
- Water Proof cap for NO audio used for underwater incidents up to 33ft.
- USB cable for connecting to computer and charger.
- AC Wall Charger to charge the camera after use.
- Spare waterproof O-rings
- Instruction Manual