With absolutely stellar fit and internal heat vents the CX Wildland Vent Shirt keeps you cool, comfortable, and protected on the front lines. Patent pending Xvent system allows body heat to escape to help regulate your core temperature. Back pleat frees all torso movements from constraint. Chest and arm pockets come attentively designed in order to meet your personal storage and access needs.
Patent pending “Xvent” system provides vent openings allowing body heat to escape while letting cooler air in – creating body torso airflow. This design fights against internal heat buildup and helps regulate your core temperature.
Carefully designed back pleat lets you move and work in comfort.
Ideal Pocket Layout:
Chest and arm pockets come attentively designed in order to meet your personal storage and access needs. Pockets features include:
- Larger sized pockets for storage
- Easy access and closure via Mil-Spec Velcro
- Pocket specially-designed for writing tool
- Handy arm pockets to store personal items like gum, lip balm, cell phone, etc.
CX Wildland Vent Brush Shirt Features:
- Patent Pending Xvent system Allows Body Heat to Escape
- Excellent Moisture Management
- Soft and Lightweight Fabric Provides Unmatched Comfort
- Back Pleat Allows for Excellent Maneuverability
- FR Properties Won’t Wash or Wear Out
- Ideal Pocket Layout & Design
- Two Chest Pockets
- Two Arm Pockets
- Total Weight (Size: L): 19 oz. / 0.54 kg.
- Certified to Meet the Requirements of CAL/OSHA Regulation 3406 (c) (1)
- UL® Dual Certified to current NFPA 1977 & 1975 Specifications
Click on the thumbnail below to view the Coaxsher product brochure: