Designed and made in the USA by firefighters for firefighters
Dramatically improves the safety of firefighters operating on pitched roofs while performing vertical ventilation and other evolutions.
What is Quick Step Anchor®?
Quick Step Anchor® is a sturdy, robust, lightweight step made of high grade aircraft aluminum. It is anchored to the roof with two curved metal hooks that insert through a plunge or kerf cut of a chainsaw. The hooks lock under the sheathing making the connection as strong as the roof is itself once anchored to the roof.
Features and benefits:
- The device deploys in seconds to get the firefighter on and off the roof as fast as possible
- The step instantly adjusts to all pitched roofs
- Step platform is capable of supporting more than 500 pounds
- The anchor and short tether line will arrest a fall at once if a firefighter were to slip from the step
- Anchor point can be used for rappelling or roof rescues
- Can be carried hands free by using the safety lanyard as an carrying strap over the shoulder
- Maintenance free and stores easily in any fire apparatus
- 18” long x 10” wide x 6” deep
- Weight capacity: 1,000 lbs.
- Lanyard is fire resistant up to 900˚F and comes with two stage captive eye carabiners and fire resistant Prusik knot