The Ethos wildland fire pant is extremely durable while also being extremely comfortable and breathable. Constructed out of Tecasafe Plus 7oz and reinforced with Advance 7.2oz in the rear, knee, and instep areas gives you the ultimate pant to keep you protected and comfortable on the fireline. Xvent technology and Tecasafe Plus material keep you cool and comfortable while the Advance material protects and provides excellent durability.
Breathable: “Xvent” provides air flow allowing body heat to escape.
Comfortable: Seamless crotch design minimizes chafing
Fit & Mobility: Articulated areas along with an aggressive cut provide excellent fit and mobility
Durable: Double reinforced in rear, knee, and instep areas with Advance 7.2oz material
- Tecasafe Plus 7oz + Advance 7.2oz materials
- Patent Pending “XVent” Technology
- Minimize chafing with our new underside pattern design
- Articulated areas provide excellent comfort and fit
- Aggressively cut for maximum mobility
- Double reinforced in high-stress areas to take the abuse
- Super tough black oxidized YKK fly zipper assures a long life
- Double closure system with Mil-Spec Velcro and melamine button makes a solid closure system which gives redundancy and reliability in the field
- Total Weight (Size: L): 27 oz. / 1.63 lbs. / 0.74 kg.
- Certified to Meet the Requirements of CAL/OSHA Regulation 3406 (c) (1)
- UL® Dual Certified to current NFPA 1977 & 1975 Specifications